Tuxedo and Suit Rental
Tuxedo and Suit Rental
Zahner’s tuxedo and suit rental professionals have been fitting garments for over 40 years. We are knowledgeable in the art and science of fitting garments and use this expertise when assisting with the rental of tuxedos and suits. The same care is given to each rental as we give when selling our highest quality suits.
How do you rent a tuxedo and/or a suit?
There are many factors and questions that Zahner’s will assist with.
- What time of year is the event?
- What time of day is the event?
- Is the event indoors or outdoors?
- Is it a destination wedding?
- Where will the wedding/event be held?
- If you are an attendee and the invitation says black tie, what do you wear?
- If you are an attendee and the invitation says black tie optional, what do you wear?
- Are you attending with a female guest? If so, how formal is her dress? What color is the dress? Did she give instruction whether she expects you to coordinate colors with her?
Once some of these basic questions are answered there will be some direction as to the proper tuxedo or suit to rent. There are many choices from basic notch collar black to designer tuxedos in black, navy, tan, brown, and shades of grey. Each step of the way Zahner’s tuxedo experts will guide but not control the process…it is your wedding/event.
The process includes the proper assessment of style and fit of each tuxedo and suit. We request that in the planning process that the groom, in the case of a wedding rental, should have prior knowledge of any difficulties that could be encountered in fitting the bridal party. Do you have exceptionally tall, large or small, individuals? This will help guide in the proper choice of the best fit.
For the bride it is helpful early on in the planning process to have a swatch of cloth of the bridesmaid’s dresses. This will simplify the process of choosing accessories for the groomsmen. Please if at all possible avoid the cell phone picture of the color rendition is at best imperfect.
You can see there are many things to consider and you can expect to make a couple of trips to get all of the details correct. Don’t let it overwhelm you because the professional tuxedo and suit rental experts at Zahner’s can make the process easy.